Making an appointment with a law firm may be daunting!
However, the team at Hogan Stanton Lawyers are here to make you feel comfortable and to answer any initial questions you may have.
We speak in plain English and try to avoid “legal jargon”.
Here are some friendly tips to help you prepare for our appointment:
- Allow up to one hour for your appointment unless we advise you otherwise.
- Turn your mobile phone on silent to avoid distractions.
- If possible, avoid bringing your child or children to the appointment so that you can listen and focus. Although we understand this is not always possible.
- Bring in your passport and driver’s license so we can identify you.
- Ask us if you are not sure what to bring with you.
- Bring in any paperwork or documents that are relevant to your matter.
- Bring in a notepad to take notes.
We look forward to meeting you!