Stamp Duty

What stamp duty you need to pay on your property contract depends on whether it’s going to be your first home, first purchase of vacant land, principal place of residence or an investment property.

The Queensland Government’s Office of State Revenue collects the stamp duty (also called ‘Transfer Duty’) on most property transactions in Queensland.

You can calculate a stamp duty estimate via the transfer duty calculator available on the Office of State Revenue websiteHowever, it is best to contact us so we can confirm the exact amount for you.


icon-logoFirst Home

icon-logoFirst Purchase of Vacant Land

icon-logoPrincipal Place of Residence

icon-logoInvestment Property