Neighbour Disputes

Common neighbourhood disputes such as disagreements about fences, barking dogs, trees and noisy parties can be solved in various ways.

If you are unable to resolve the matter by discussion (and mediation does not help) then you may be able to complain to a relevant authority or take legal action.

For dividing fence matters, peace and good behaviour orders, most boundary disputes and some other proceedings (including some nuisance matters) there is currently no government authority able to assist. Therefore, if you are unable to amicably resolve a dispute you must take legal action.



icon-logoBarking Dogs


icon-logoNoisy Parties